HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
profile image 48

My daughter wants to start paying me rent so she can get food stamps.

How will this effect me when I file my taxes?


sort by best latest

mayer.rob43 profile image61

mayer.rob43 says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment