1. Always find out if they specialize in Estate Planning?
So many attorney's try to be everything to everyone.
2. Does the estate planning attorney offer a 'guarantee'? we offer a Certificate of Guarantee which includes $3,600 FREEBIES of Updates to their Estate Plan
3. Does the estate planning attorney have a membership to offer to clients? as a way to have access to the attorney, many family's are willing to pay for something like this.
4. What systems has the estate planning attorney created? Are they your typical 'will, trust, powers of attorney, attorney? or have they gone above and beyond to find out what will really protect family's assets?
5. Does the estate planning attorney have a system to keep their children out of a foster care home?
6. Do they have a program that keeps their IRA/Retirement Plan from being taxed up to 70%?
these are just a few items to note,
check out our '15 critical points every estate plan needs'
Joe Dadich, ESq, CPA