What is the power of the State of Michigan unemployment division to collect on restitution?

I came across your expertise in a web search for a friend. He was very belatedly denied unemployment in Michigan [not fraud on his part, hearings and Board reviews were a farce, in my own humble expertise gained in Nevada UE work...]. State is demanding $3600 he cannot pay; still has no job; sends them $10 money order every month as only effort he can make in good faith. Owns land and a home in his and his adult son's name. Can the State seize his real property at some point? He is sick with worry, can't afford attorney.

Ralph Deeds profile image69

Ralph Deeds says

daneenpetty says