Global-Chica profile image 93

Filing taxes from abroad

When filing taxes and you're living abroad for over a year, are you still considered a resident of your home state?


sort by best latest

Cardozo7 profile image60

Cardozo7 says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

5 years ago
 |  Comment