Doctor Kristy profile image 80

Is it possible to send money from paypal to your bank account WITHOUT connecting your bank account?

I want to get my money out of my Paypal account, but it doesn't seem to want to let me unless I go through the process of adding my bank account to my Paypal profile. Since Paypal is the scum of the earth, and the entire POINT of withdrawing my funds is because I hate them, I don't want to give them access to my bank account. Is there a way to escape the oppressive prison that is Paypal, without giving them access?

lobobrandon profile image84

Brandon Lobo (lobobrandon) says

Express10 profile image87

H C Palting (Express10) says

Doctor Kristy profile image80

Kristy Callan (Doctor Kristy) says

zanaworld profile image46

SA Shameel (zanaworld) says

brian653 profile image49

brian653 says

Ghostwolfe says