Charlu profile image 85

Have you ever checked to see if you have missing money or unclaimed money for free with your state?

We've all seen the ads but did you know you can do it for free at missing money. I just did it and found an unpaid salary check from when I moved (1998) for 65.47 and one for my father who has passed for 25. Hey that's almost $100 for a stamp to mail in the claim form to the state. Have you ever checked and if so did you find money (that just sounds funny/found money) There were old electric deposits it was cool Good Luck

nina64 profile image79

nina64 says

Finding Unclaimed Money85

Finding Unclaimed Money

bankscottage profile image94

bankscottage says

kashmir56 profile image54

Thomas Silvia (kashmir56) says