Denise Handlon profile image 87

Do you drive at least one hour to work, (one way), and if so, how do you cope with the gas prices?

I drive approximately 60 miles to work one way. Does anyone else have that long of a commute and if so, how do you economize with the gas prices?

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

Global-Chica profile image93

Anna (Global-Chica) says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

Good for you...I only wish there was a carpool available. I live in the country and drive into the city and the other person from my town works the exact opposite shift I do. :( Thanks for commenting.

ackman1465 profile image60

ackman1465 says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

Your right about that. Excellent point! Thanks for bringing this up.

tipstoretireearly profile image91

tipstoretireearly says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 4 years ago

you would think that until you were in that position where there is NO jobs in your area and that is the closest place to work. Unfortunately, I can't move yet due to kids in last year of H.S.

glassvisage profile image84

glassvisage says