Kaylynndewane profile image 59

Dorm or Apartment for college student?

Basically I will be living on my own soon and I have to choose either a dorm or an apartment. If I get a dorm I dont have to worry about driving/gas/food. I will also have to take out a loan to pay for the dorm and all the plans for it. I also hate living with people I dont know and I will be homeless during the summer. If I get an apartment I will have a lot more bills, I will have to drive my roomate to work and possibly pick him up while I work and go to school. The only thing is I will have a year round roof over my head and I will still have to take out loans. What do I do?

Cassie Smith profile image70

Cassie Smith says

• Kaylynndewane profile image

Kaylynndewane 5 years ago

This was really helpful for me, so thank you. Though the thought of being homeless during 3-4 months is still very scary.

Best University/College Housing Options72

Best University/College Housing Options

nochance profile image92

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says