Here are some of my suggestions so that you can provide healthy meals on a budget:
1. Check and gather healthy recipe's on a budget. There are a lot of available resources on the internet that gives you this information.
2. Create a menu planner for the week or month as your guide for grocery shopping so that you don't end up buying food ingredients that will only end up in spoilage in the fridge.
3. Make use of grocery coupons or free vouchers to cut down your expenses for foods.
4. Go for fruits, vegetables and organic foods
5. Buy in bulk for items that you frequenty use
6. Avail of special promo on items offered in the supermarket to get a good deal of your money spending.
7. Be creative and resourceful in learning to prepare meals out of the usual ingredients that you are having in the kitchen to have some food variety.
8. Go through your overall family budget budget allocation and expenses. There maybe some things that you can cut down to save money and probably allocate it for spending on healthy foods.
9. If you like gardening, you can also grown your own vegetables so that you don't have to buy them.
10. You can also try to et some options on how to earn extra income to have more money added for food budget.