Can you suggest any creative ways to pay off your student loans?

LandmarkWealth profile image85

LandmarkWealth says

ElleBee 4 years ago

Very interesting! I use Upromise but don't have the credit card. I'll have to see if this is available in MA.

eelo profile image60

eelo says

ElleBee 4 years ago

I am employed, but my incme is low enough to defer payments on some of my loans, unfortunately not all (of my) loans are eligible for this option.

annoymous says

ElleBee 4 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion but I am not interested in using a loan to pay off a loan. I want to get rid of debts not change them.

SparrowMinistries says

ElleBee 4 years ago

I've been using Upromise for awile - keep in mind that you can ask other people to sign up to save for you too! My grandparents, parents and aunt all have cards registered to help me save. Not a lot ($295 and I've been registered there since 2002...)