cloverleaffarm profile image 72

What would you pay for a Hostess snack?

The Hostess company is going out of business. People are now selling Twinkie's and other Hostess snacks on ebay for $25 or more a box. Would you pay this much for a box of snack?

the girls profile image86

the girls says

• cloverleaffarm profile image

Healing Herbalist (cloverleaffarm) 4 years ago

Isn't that crazy? While Hostess is going out of business, it's assets are for sale, and worth 2.5 million. I'm sure some company will take them over, and the person who paid that much will feel like a fool.

YogaKat profile image90

YogaKat says

• cloverleaffarm profile image

I agree. I can't imagine eating a Twinkie and not being sick....eeww. I think there are going to be a lot of people feeling rather stupid for paying out the nose for a box that they could have paid only retail for, if they had just waited.

susanzheng profile image45

susanzheng says

• cloverleaffarm profile image

I would agree on both counts...too much money and certainly not using it wisely.