Anti-Valentine profile image 94

Is there a freelancing site with a sort of reverse bid process?

Is there a website out there that would work in the reverse way to how most freelance websites work? What I mean is instead of someone posting a job and then people bid for it, could you post something and say you have written an article on such and such a subject, and have people bid on it, and then one of those people would then get that article for their website or ezine, etc.? Just curious.

Brilqntin profile image78

Best Answer Diana (Brilqntin) says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 4 years ago

Agreed, Constant Content lets you name your price for your writing.

• Anti-Valentine profile image

Anti-Valentine 4 years ago

I read about that site just now. Thanks for your answer.

R W Bobholz profile image87

Richard Wayne Bobholz (R W Bobholz) says

• Anti-Valentine profile image

Anti-Valentine 4 years ago

You're right. I've had a look at Constant Content, which was suggested by Brilqntin, and over a longer period, some of my articles really could make more in the way of advertising, with adsense alone.