MarleneB profile image 94

What is the highest price you have ever paid for a gallon of gasoline?

I am amazed at how much it costs for gas these days. As a point of reference, I'd like to know what others pay for a gallon of gas.

Faith Reaper profile image88

Faith Reaper says

• MarleneB profile image

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) 4 years ago

You're smart exchanging the gas guzzler for the economical car. I still have my Ford Expedition. I live out in the country, so it is necessary. But, I make as few trips to town as possible.

billybuc profile image84

Bill Holland (billybuc) says

THEmikeLO profile image60

THEmikeLO says

• MarleneB profile image

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) 4 years ago

That's really high. Even $4.09 is up there.

Ratatosk profile image58

Ratatosk says

• MarleneB profile image

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) 4 years ago

Hi Ratatosk, thank you for converting to gallons. It's great that you took the time to do that. And, either way, that's a lot of money for gas.

Deb Welch says