Angie Jardine profile image 81

Is there a way to stop people rehashing the same subjects?

I have noticed a plethora of ‘How to live wisely in difficult financial times’ sorts of hubs. Mostly they repeat the same old, and obvious, instructions to cut this, that and the other. Does anyone else find this irritatingly lazy and rather patronising?

Victoria Lynn profile image90

Victoria Lynn says

• Angie Jardine profile image

Angie Jardine 4 years ago

Thanks for your POV, Victoria …

What I was trying to get across is that they are often saying the same thing, they are using different words to explain the same ideas. I too am interested in thrift tips but I only need to read them once ...

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92

TIMETRAVELER2 says

• Angie Jardine profile image

Angie Jardine 4 years ago

Thanks for your input, TT2 but to reiterate the point I am complaining about is that I have found there is no NEW information in these articles. I have read countless of them on saving money and they all have the same ideas … nothing new to add.