khmazz profile image 84

If you did not need the money what would you do for work?

billybuc profile image91

Bill Holland (billybuc) says

• khmazz profile image

Kristen Mazzola (khmazz) 4 years ago

That's great that you enjoy your job! And I know the feeling of not having enough time to write!!

MickS profile image73

MickS says

• khmazz profile image

Kristen Mazzola (khmazz) 4 years ago

That is so great! A huge smile just spread across my face! I hope one day that dream comes true for you! Let me know if you ever go on tour! I'll be in the front row for sure :)

msLarayne profile image67

msLarayne says

• khmazz profile image

Kristen Mazzola (khmazz) 4 years ago

That is so great that you do what you love everyday! That is so important in life!

starstream profile image79

Dreamer at heart (starstream) says

• khmazz profile image

Kristen Mazzola (khmazz) 4 years ago

There might be a way to bring money in doing that, but it seems like it would be a slow start. I am actually a curator for a private art collection my boss has in our office...there is more money going out than in most of the time.