How and when does InfoBarrel pay?

I recently signed up for an infobarrel account and I know it works similarly to hubpages but I cant seem to find how it pays you or how much you need to earn.

younghopes profile image83

Shadaan Alam (younghopes) says

andy103 4 years ago

I just signed up for it the other day and have only written one article for it yesterday. From what I understand you make money from the ads on the page a lot like hubpages but other than that I dont know too much about it.

yahooearner says

LindaSmith1 profile image60

LindaSmith1 says

• LindaSmith1 profile image

LindaSmith1 4 years ago

I should also add, these sites don't pay you. You get paid by Adsense, Chitka if used, when you meet their payout limit such as $100 bucks for adsense.