thomasczech profile image 69

With the US's financial crisis, do you plan or are you already storing up supplies and cash?

People around the world have been preparing for financial crisis. Many have been storing food and other supplies as well as money. It is good to prepare for trouble. Are you?

CraftytotheCore profile image84

CraftytotheCore says

• thomasczech profile image

thomasczech 4 years ago

Where I live, we get a lot of snow and end of winter early spring we get a lot of freezing rain. So we too plan for days where we can not get out of the house or the power goes out. I also hear of many people preparing incase of financial crisis

Copper Man says

• thomasczech profile image

thomasczech 4 years ago

Yes, that is true. I thought about that after I asked it. But hoped that people would use discretion.