ysdata profile image 60

Would you live in a RV?

I recently purchased an RV and have embarrassed the culture. Some used their RV(s) for vacations, others are using their RV(s) to run from winter (snowbirds), and another group actually live in their RV(s) year-round. Would you considered living in your RV?

Organised Kaos profile image96

Best Answer Anne (Organised Kaos) says

• ysdata profile image

ysdata 3 years ago

Escaping the winter for 3 months in a warmer climate is my plan. I found a stop in Arizona for $300 per/month. Since I purchase the RV I have been alot of places. It's like a hotel on wheel. I'm loving it!

Alphadogg16 profile image89

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

bethperry profile image90

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

• ysdata profile image

ysdata 3 years ago

Some of the Big Rig are very nice and spacious. But the price tag and driving one of the big boys played a role in my decision. The Aliner works because it forces me outside and I still have all the comforts of home.

ysdata profile image60

ysdata says