cfin profile image 76

Received a mysterious "Parcel Undelivered" message from USPS when I was out. Help?

I received the parcel undelivered note. I don't want to wait until Monday as it is wrecking my mind as to what it could be. It was sent to our current address, to my wife's maiden name even though we have been married for more than 4 years. It came from the International sorting center in New York, and here is the odd thing, it's from a large LTD company that was sold last week for over a Billion dollars. Very odd and it has me stumped. Even stranger, it's a parcel and was sent Registered Mail. USPS are closed until Monday morning :/ How do I find out who it was from or what it is?

Best Answer Christin Sander (ChristinS) says

• cfin profile image

cfin 2 years ago

The tracking number only tells us where it was from and the sender. It's bugging me still.

Penny G profile image77

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

• cfin profile image

cfin 2 years ago

Well I'm mostly concerned that it's some kind of scam. We know the name of the company it's from and where it came into the USA, but we did not order anything, it's not from family and it's just odd.