SimilarSam profile image 68

When you hear the word "rich" do you instantly think of money?

I'm a strong believer that being rich in life is not related to money in anyway, you can be rich in time (have a life that gives you great freedom), rich in relationships (have amazingly strong relationships with those around you) and many other forms of "rich". I ask because every time I bring up the idea of being rich people always jump to how I'm going to make money to be rich when that isn't even the same train of thought. So do you find that the word rich is unanimous with money?

Kylyssa profile image94

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) says

Alexis Cogwell profile image83

Ashley Cogdill (Alexis Cogwell) says

mridulrai profile image79

Mridul Rai (mridulrai) says

Kara33 profile image60

Kara33 says

The J Phronesis says