Astralrose profile image 86

Can HubPages remove payment from PayPal and transfer it to a newly associated PayPal account?

My PayPal account is Philippines and I have never used PayPal before. When I received payment from HubPages and tried to transfer the fund to my husband's account since I don't have a bank account in my name, my account was blocked because I logged into it from India and not Philippines and the activity was thought suspicious. I tried contacting PayPal but their phone is not working and I cannot log into my account to mail them. I mailed them as a guest user but all I received is an email asking me to log into my account, which is blocked. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

billdales profile image82

Robbin (billdales) says

• Astralrose profile image

Astralrose 8 months ago

PayPal indeed difficult to contact. For now, my account has been restored (they required an ID proof for verification -passport copy) but I will not access it from India again to avoid getting my account blocked.