HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
profile image 59

Where do I put rent payment from ssi fro disabled child on my taxes ?

my disabled daughter receives ssi payments her only income I charge her rent so she gets her full benifits I can claim her as a dependent. where do I put the rent amount on my tax form? I do use that money for her and not rent is there a way to reduce that amount on my taxes?


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.