I was denied unemployment in Michigan, and I was wondering if I have a shot at an appeal. I was at w

I was denied unemployment in Michigan, and I was wondering if I have a shot at an appeal. I was at work and left due to illness--my boss said it was ok for me to leave. The dr excused me from work that day due to illness. I came back to work the next morning and they fired me. My employer claims I left because some of our internet access was taken away. My first determination was denied because they claimed it was misconduct, and I am waiting for an appeal. Was this no the employers fault??

RNMSN profile image90

Barbara Bethard (RNMSN) says

Ralph Deeds profile image73

Ralph Deeds says

Jawa Lunk says

frugalfamily profile image79

Brenda Trott, M.Ed (frugalfamily) says