profile image 53

I have evidence that workers comp has committed fraud, on my case approx. $14,000,000.00. What now?

Workers comp. has changed the amount of check already paid out. The same check numbers, dates, payee;example 2/28/07; check amount on account report in 2008 was$8.81. Now same check #,2/28/07, same payee;report in 2009 that check total has been changed to $121,652.25. This is just one in hundreds of checks that the total has been changed. No wonder California is going broke. Think about how many people are on disability for work related injuries in this state. If workers comp. has done this on my case they have done it on others.I have gone to the FBI who gave to Ca.Dep.of Justice.No rsponse.


sort by best latest

ms.truly lovely profile image54

ms.truly lovely says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago
 |  Comment