HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
profile image 43

can i claim my child on my 2009 tax return eventhough she was born in 2010

sort by best latest

KeithTax profile image73

Keith Schroeder (KeithTax) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

8 years ago

1 answer hidden due to negative feedback. Show