can I get help without insurance & I can't work due to I'm in a disability case right now

when I was working I had my suboxone, ritalin and my klonopin. and my life was so good no more drugs I was focused and made the dean's & chancellor's list in college. Since I lost my job and had to file for disability I can no longer pay the doctor. Now I'm academic warning and my life is in shambles since I've been without these meds. I just want to be normal again. I have really lost hope cuz nobody will get these expensive meds to help me get on track without the all mighty dollar. I would just soon go to sleep and not wake up if I don't find any doctor's willing to take me as a probono

Ohma profile image78

Ohma says

Patty Inglish, MS profile image87

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) says