profile image 46

I work for the federal goverment and am required to live on site. They charge me to pay rent on...

the house that they make me live in. Can I write this off on my taxes?


sort by best latest

Sky321 profile image75

Sky321 says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago
 |  Comment