profile image 45

can i get introuble if i claim my 2 children but i pay child support and they don't live with me?

the mother gave me there socials and said i could claim them i just dont want to get introuble


sort by best latest

vgf1968 profile image60

vgf1968 says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago
 |  Comment