I have been presented with options to buy a share in a hotel room. One option is to buy the room.

This is for a 5* hotel in London. The other option is to buy a 1/13 share ( 1 week every quarter) in a hotel in Madeira. My income would be a % of the income from that room. I don't have the full details at the moment, however, has anyone else invested in a hotel room? The first option sounds somewhat similar to time-share, which has been fraught with problems. The 2nd option sounds far safer, but is obviously somewhat more money, as it's my room for 12 months of the year.

Deacon004 profile image61

Deacon004 says

fxdaddy profile image60

fxdaddy says

albertmusolini says