Go to your PP account click 'Send Money' fill in the information. When you get to the next page you will see under payment method which type of payment form they are going to use; your bank account or credit card. If you don't have a bank account set up there will be an option to pay with using a credit card. Just click on the link 'Change' and it will take you to another page. And there you can submit your credit card information click continue and they will walk you through the rest of it. I hope this helps.
How it works when you send money
1. Fill out the form.
If you already have a PayPal balance, a linked bank account, or a credit card, these payment options will be available to you on the review page. Otherwise we'll ask for your credit card information.
When sending money to friends and family, choose "Personal."
When paying for goods, services, or eBay items, choose "Purchase."
2. The person you send money to gets an email from PayPal.
3. That person logs in to PayPal and either withdraws the money or spends it online.
No problem if they don't have a PayPal account. Signing up is easy, and free!
How it works for the person you send money to.
1. The person you send money to gets an email from PayPal with simple instructions on how to pick up the money-at PayPal.com.
2. If they don't have a PayPal account, they can sign up for one. It's easy, and free.
3. Then they decide what to do with the money-transfer it to a bank account, request a personal check (fee applies), or spend it online at eBay or the thousands of stores that accept PayPal.
And if all else fails call them they will be glad to help you through the process