profile image 47

inheritance from the United Kingdom. If said inheritance is transferred from UK to the United states

what if any taxes need to be paid in the USA upon transfer


sort by best latest

dabeaner profile image57

dabeaner says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago
 |  Comment