Wow, you should make a hub on that question, comments will probably get the answers you need. there is no way to tell you how to get to $1,000. The only thing you can do is follow the others that set a good example.
- Be of use to the community, contribute with something useful
- Write interesting hubs no matter what the topic is, present them in a natural way
- Comment and comment some more, but real comments, no spamming
- answer questions
- promote your hubs outside the HubPages, link to them, other blogs, social bookmarks etc.
- Hope for the best and than do all of this over and over again until you make it work for you...
That is the best advice anyone here on Hubs can give you as there is no sure recipe for making it in this industry!
Where you should start??? Well start with something you are familiar with, I can't tell you to start with Forex because adds for forex pay good if you don't know a thing about it. So write about anything you know, that will do for start. If you are still not sure what to write about, look around HubPages, see what is of interest to you, maybe you can write it better. Investigate, think it through and write, enjoy it a little, you got nothing to lose!