I took out 1000 free accidental death insurance through CIBC. I discovered when I went through...

the policy they sent me that they were charging me for 100,000 plus hospital protection insurance. I called and assumed that they cancelled this policy. This was 2 years ago. I now discovered after visiting my bank that they have been charging me 18.00 a month for this insurance. I called again and had this rude woman tell me that she could cancell it now, but that she has no record of me calling two years ago. I have the date I called but cannot remember the name of the person I talked to. I am discussed by this. Is there any actions I can take in this matter?

point2make profile image82

point2make says

Powerful Pierre profile image82

Powerful Pierre says