profile image 55

A friend of mine is having deep financial problems and wasn't born in the U.S. She will lose her...

home shortly so I wonder if there is a way for me to get her mortgage company to transfer that debt to me so that I can a4v it. There is no time for me to go through the traditional methods of obtaining a loan and I know my strawman is good for it. Any thoughts?


sort by best latest

Reality Bytes profile image90

Reality Bytes says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago
 |  Comment