profile image 54

How do I get a lein release for a Mobile Home Loan that I had with Imperial Savings & Loan...

Association. It was paid off in 1981 but the bank is still listed. We want to sell this to a private party just to get rid of it and cannot. The registered owner cannot handle their own affairs now & we have no idea what we need to do. The only information we have is the Registration # and decal# in the State of Calif. We want to get rid of this for $2500 which we have been offered due to its condition. Please advise.


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.