Don, I am seeking financing for our 7- month old, start-up business. Where should I seek financing?

I had a 780 credit score(s) and was in the new home and rental business for 10 years until 2007. A bankruptcy in 2008 has lowered my credit score(s) to 630, yet my bank is too conservative to loan to me even after taking loans back after bankruptcy (even personal lines of credit totaling $25K). I need financing to "franchise" our business model into other cities and to purchase materials for some large jobs in our own back yard. Our company has the interest of some national companies for our services yet we cannot realize these opportunities without financing to expand into new markets.

frank712 says

Heather Burford profile image61

Heather Burford says