Well im from belize and i know nobody can help me here.but im just depressed and i dont know...

what to do.both my parents died 3 years ago in a drowing accident and left me to take care of my little brother and since they didnt leave no will my family helped with my dads cabinet business but my aunt was greedy and left us bankrupt since my boyfriend is black no of my family wants to help me.i cant get no job because when my dads business was bankrupting i stopped school to try to fix it since i was 18.but no luck!!!im 20 years old now and no job no luck and im just trying to do the right thing for my baby brother i dont want to loose him too.im living with my boyfriends parents right no

sarasca profile image80

sarasca says

NiaLee profile image59

NiaLee says

Carliannie says