profile image 54

I just purchased a new Energy Star approved 16 SEER A/C unit for my $1500 Federal Rebate. Can I...

file just for this rebate and do the rest of my 2010 tax returns later? I purchase the unit in October 2010.


sort by best latest

Mark C Middleton profile image66

Mark C Middleton says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment