just575 profile image 59

With all the pessimism in the air, are you optimistic about your prospects for 2011?

I'm optimistic that 2011 will be a good year, and I'm going to do everything in my power to make it better than 2010. With all the doom and gloom, I'm trying to take positives out of all the negatives. For example, petrol prices are about to go up with the fuel duty and VAT rises. What does this mean? I will use my car for essentials and I'm going to use my bike and walk more. A win-win situation. I save money, less wear and tear on my car, I get fitter and a smaller carbon footprint! The only loser I fear is the government who may actually lose revenue as others follow suit.

Smaridge01 profile image77

Smaridge01 says

Rob Hanlon profile image61

Rob Hanlon says

bcatgray profile image55

bcatgray says