profile image 46

if your child lives with you and you do not work but the father pays you over 6,000.00 per year...

can the father take the duction of the child said child is also working but the only one that is not working and supporting the child is the mother that want to take the deduction can this happen... also I woudl like to know can said mopther also take a tax deduction for a another child that is living in the house but has made over 600o.00 , which the one getting child support also has made over 6000.00 for this year


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.