profile image 55

I am a single adoptive parent (there is no father). my child is temporarily in care of Dept. of...

Social Services, living in a group home. I am required to pay a portion of my salary monthly to the state as partial child support. Can I still list my child as a dependent on my tax return and claim him as an exemption?


sort by best latest

kaiyan717 profile image80

kaiyan717 says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment