I think I'd invest in it, pay off my small debt, and send my mom on a deserving vacation! And being the humanitarian that I am, donate to charity.
The rest I would put in savings.
eh i'd probably do the same thing you just said. the only thing different that i would do is that i wouldn't tell anyone that i won the money outside of my immediate family and close friends.
I would put on a costume to hide my identity and spend my time going around giving food and clothing for the homeless.
Well, I've never WON a million dollars, but I have EARNED a million. The very first thing my husband and I did was to meet with our Pastor and donated 10% to our Church. It enabled us to move from an old dilapidated dress factory (where we were holding our services) into a brand new building.
I believe in the biblical principle of tithing (giving God 10% of all my income). In doing so, He has ALWAYS blessed and stretched the remaining 90% beyond our wildest dreams!
Dreaming about winning a million! :-)
If I did win that much, I'd give my family some, have a great holiday, and invest some. I'd also give money to animal charities.
I'll definitely celebrate and enjoy and enable others to enjoy life as well. For many in countries where we work, this will bring a better quality life.
by ChilliWilly 12 years ago
If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
by Justin Choo 9 years ago
What are the first 3 things that you would do if you have a million dollars?Of course, this question is not for those who have arrived!
by asiat824 7 years ago
If you won a million dollars right now what would be the first thing you do?
by jacobspage 10 years ago
What would be the first thing you bought if you won the lottery?
by manofmystery24 3 years ago
How would you use the money?
by TheHoleStory 7 years ago
What would you do with your winnings and buy if you won the Power-ball lottery jackpot?
Copyright © 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
Copyright © 2023 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective owners.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|