10 Doomsday Scenario
Many people are saying that our end is near. I heard in a news that it will going to happen on October 21, 2012 but nothing happened, people are still busy in their work. We can never tell when the earth starts to crumble thus our end but only God can help us when that happens, but for now we just have to pray and have faith in Him.
Here are my list of doomsday scenarios:
10. Planet X: or the so called Planet Nibiru is supposedly the 10th planet in the solar system. According to the theory, Nibiru is enormous and is on a 3,600 year orbit that places it in the earth's gravitational proximity in 2012. A women said that in 1995 she saw an alien and that planet nibiru is going to collide in earth. We'll just wait if their will be any changes in our solar system and I'm sure scientist will tell us everything they have discovered.
9. Computers take over:with the fast improvement in our technologies and that some people believed that machines could replicate themselves and rule the earth. Everyone needs gadget and that's why it is so easy to think that they can come alive this is because our brain will immediately access our entire system to believe that machines can take over humanity.
8. Zombies:with the recent pop cultures like plants vs. zombies and the walking dead, zombies have never been cooler they are like the new vampires but are they real?It all started when Frankenstein invaded the idea that you should not supposed to play God. And since then, the increased popularity of the zombies grew even more when the Resident Evil sequel was first released and now the latest is the Walking dead that children and those young at heart are really hooked to the show.
7. Electromagnetic Pulse:An EMP whether from a weapon or a solar activity could destroy an entire electric transportation and community infrastructure in less that a second. It can be similar to solar burst that comes from an inside of a star that can damage or kill the earth.
6. Solar Storms or Gamma Ray Burst:when it occurs, the sun releases tides of electromagnetic radiation and coronal mass ejection or CME. CME's are balls of plasma that can have catastrophic consequences. Our sun is like a big nuclear factory. Aren't you wondering why their are certain months that the sun rays are super hot and that we just wanted to eat cold delicacies or ice creams.
5. The Big RIP tragedy:according to the theory the planet and the entire universe will literally be torn apart. The universe is expanding and galaxies is moving farther and father away from us. It's like a value meal of bad luck, it's domino effect (the earthquake, tsunami and volcano eruptions) and if they all come together that would be a crazy doomsday scenario.
4. Asteroids:the threat of the asteroid is quite real.In the early days, the dinosaurs are killed by the asteroids and wipe out life in earth, they bombarded the earth and rendered the earth unlivable. I just hope when an asteroid comes to earth we have a solution on how to stop it form entering our planet.
3. Pandemic:is a rapid or sudden spread of a disease throughout the world. It is an outbreak of a disease like a flu pandemic (an example is the spread of bird flu in some countries), other outbreak is the HIV virus and the H1N1 PANDEMIC OF 1918 and 2009. Our body is not ready when a virus attack and the immune system will surely collapsed. Doctors and scientist should be ready with their medicines when a new virus attack.
2. Global Warming:is already happening and the weather is getting hotter and hotter. Every year it's like the earth's temperature is increasing, it causes weird pattern in the weather. It affects the rainy season and the dry weather. Changes like it's summer yet it's raining really hard. Let us help each other to rebuilt what was destroyed from all the pollution let us save mother earth.
1. Nuclear War:the cold war maybe over but the threat of a nuclear war still exist today. Why? because their are countries with the capability to create such destructive device.We got the taste of this when world war 2 erupted like the bombing in Hiroshima or Pearl Harbor.When the countries bombing each other and create weapons that cause greater effect to the opponent.How possible is the threat of nuclear war as a doomsday scenario?Our technologies today is really advanced, so if you can imagine the level at which are in the past wars like in world war 2 and now and imagine the magnitude of the bombs you can really wipe out an entire country. Plus it has negative effect on our ozone since it can make holes in the layers that causes the more damage to the earth.