- Politics and Social Issues»
- Social Issues
10 Reason Why Blacks Shouldn’t Vote Democrat!
Over my lifetime I have seen the most curious occurrence. I have seen a whole group of people turn against themselves and anyone who would wish to reverse the trend. Why would I say that Blacks have turn against themselves? It is because they have neglected what is in their individual best interest and supported the best interest of those who say that they lead them but in fact only rule them.
Many of us know the story of Malcolm X. As a young boy a White Supremacist group murdered his father and Malcolm was left fatherless. The lack of a father in the home led to Malcolm becoming involved in loose living and criminal activity that led to him being incarcerated. Once in jail, Malcolm found a religious group, The Nation of Islam that gave him a place to belong and be respected and learn self-respect. As he rose to the top of the organization he found it corrupt and inaccurate about Islam in his eyes. Malcolm had a change of heart. This change of heart cost him his life. This is the fear that still is pervasive in the Black community. What is this fear? That if you do not side with the majority you will be alienated or worse yet, killed. As Black Americans we need to re-awaken the courage that is lying dormant within and show the courage of our fathers. We need to break the shackles of mental slavery that have been chained around our minds and learn once again to think for ourselves. Those who call themselves “Black Leaders” have either been bought or are dealers in hate. The Democratic Party has paid those who’ve been bought off and those who deal in hate would tell you there is no need to vote. I believe both are wrong. Below is a list of 10 reasons Black Americans should stay away from the Democratic Party. You can read my other posts that tell you why Blacks should vote for the Republican Party.
1. Slavery – the members of what is now the Democratic Party were slave owners until Pres. Lincoln and the Republican Party ended the practice.
2. Jim Crow Laws – laws that were passed to segregate the races and keep Blacks in their place were passed in the south by Democratic legislators.
3. Lynching – members of the Democratic Party formed the racial terrorist groups such as the White Knights and the Ku Klux Klan that were formed after emancipation. These groups used the practice of lynching to keep Blacks in terror.
4. Peonage – which is a form of involuntary servitude, was practiced in the south by Democrats.
5. Assassinations – the prominent voices of Black freedom from Pres. Lincoln to Rev. King (other than Malcolm X) were assassinated by operatives of the Democratic Party.
6. Opposition to Civil Rights – the majority of Democrats voted against every Civil Rights Bill from 1865 – 1965.
7. Soft Slavery – Democrats enslave the Black Community today with give-aways and set-asides. They assume Blacks are of low intelligence and need to be given more than an opportunity. They give a hand out instead of a real hand up.
8. Eugenics – the founders of Planned Parenthood “planned” to eliminate the “inferior” races through abortion was started by the left. Now Planned Parenthood has more clinics set up in poor Black and Hispanic neighborhoods than other neighborhoods. The Democrats are supporters of abortion on demand.
9. Taxation – while most blacks think they pay less tax because they are poor, the Democrats sneak in “sin” taxes to tax the poor who are more likely than the rich to smoke and drink. They are now planning excessive taxes on what they consider to be unhealthy food choices, such as fast food.
10.Racial Discrimination – by using the semantics for “multiculturalism” the Democrats have successfully resegregated communities by race and then turn them against each other so that they can gain government favoritism.
For these reasons and a host of others I recommend not voting for the Democratic Party. If for some reason you can’t yet bring yourself to vote for the Republican Party, I encourage you to do credible research of first hand sources, your opinion will change.
Credible sources include autobiographies of Black leaders from1850 – 1970 along with historical accounts that were written during the time they occurred. I have found the news of the New York Times is a great online source. When the political party of the individuals involved in the event is not mentioned, simply look the people up. If you really want to know then you’ll look, if you want to remain a blind sheep, you won’t.