The 101 LEAST Favorite Things Quiz!
You Can Turn Bad Things Into Funny Ones If You Can Laugh At Them!
Are you feeling aggravated right now? Ticked off? Peeved? Has something just ruined your day? Or just dented it a little? Welcome to the crowd... most of us have at least a few pet peeves that trigger frustration or even anger in us! We encounter them each and every day and they contribute to the tapestry of our lives... but not always in a good way! If we take the opportunity to identify them, give them a little thought, and perhaps even share them, we can take away their power to annoy us! We might figure out a way to avoid them in the future. And we might even be able to laugh at them someday!
Some of them are just silly annoyances – like my pet peeve #30, typos! I HATE seeing typos on signs, billboards, anywhere! It's certainly not earth shattering – but it's annoying!
Think back on some of the funniest memories of your life – did they start out being very bad things or situations that you can now laugh at? I have lots of those myself.
Awhile back, I came up with the 101 Favorite Things Quiz. It's so great to appreciate the things and people we love in our lives! (There's a link to that quiz below).
But that being said, every single person on earth has things that just push their buttons! I know I do for sure! One that just happened to me... people who come to a screeching stop right in front of you on highway ON ramps! Gosh I hate that!
Come to think, I have a rather extensive list of things I hate and my own pet peeves and I'll be sharing them here with you. Why? Well, hearing another person's favorite worst things can turn that thing into something we can all laugh about! When you're done coming up with your least favorites, hop on over to see the 101 Favorite Things Quiz (link below). It might just help you appreciate your life a little more!
This is a brand new page and I've started you off with my list (which I'm adding to until I reach 101!!). There is also a section below where you can add as many of YOUR least favorite things as you wish!
This quiz is a fun way to get to know your Facebook or other social media friends, or regular friends for that matter, by getting them to fill it out and share it with you! Or for fun, instead of game night have quiz night one time with your close family or friends and have everybody take the quiz together. I'm betting all of you will get many laughs and good times you'll remember for a long time from this activity.
Have fun with it - no petty peeve is too small or too silly to share!
Image Credit: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...
A product that really IS a miracle, to solve my #1 pet peeve – dogs using my floors as their personal restroom!
What Do You Say? - Leave Your Voting Choice And Your Thoughts Here!
Are Pet Peeves And Least Favorite Things Making Your Life Unhappy?
A good book to get for that mean person you know – my #2 least favorite thing!
My Own 101 Least Favorite Things! - (List Still Under Construction!) Check Back For More!
- Sick Doggie
- Sick Kid
- Losing A Loved One
- Getting injured
- Being Afraid
- Accidentally breaking something
- Missing an appointment
- Forgetting to do something important
- Forgetting to say "thank you" when someone has done something nice for me
- Forgetting an ingredient in a recipe too late!
- Allowing myself to get upset over nothing
- Getting stressed out over small stuff
- Being in the hospital
- Missing my loved ones far away
- Senseless stupid acts around the world
- Being too fat and not being able to get motivated to change my behavior.
- Cancer. Melanoma. Been there, done that. Got the T-shirt.
- Scrounging for enough money for vet bills for my dog rescue
- Asking people for donations
- Getting in a car accident
- Raccoons pooping on my front steps!
- Dogs using my floors for their personal restroom
- Mean people
- Traffic jams
- Being stuck in small spaces
- Killing a plant
- Trying to get my printer to work
- Coffee from gas stations that's there at 5 pm from 6 am.
- Buying a product that doesn't live up to its claims
- Typos on billboards, building signs, other public places - drives me nuts!
- Throwing out... or worse yet, drinking... old stale coffeepot coffee! (Solved this with my new Keurig brewer, check it out at right!)
- Runs in hosiery!
- Running out of yarn/thread in the middle of a project!
- A crochet design that doesn't turn out the way I want it to.
- Getting blamed for something I didn't do/say.
- Getting lost
- Blood tests!
- Going to the doctor
- Stupid self-deprecation
- Getting my hands dirty!
- Being late with projects
- Writer's Block!
- Seeing animal cruelty and not being able to do anything about it.
- People who hurt other people for fun.
- Getting sticky crap on my hands
- Dry skin!
- People with "know it all" attitudes
- Coupons that expired yesterday.
- Cleaning sink drains
- Having a flat tire
- Crowded elevators
- People who hate on people on social media
- Dropping everything I touch
- Waiting in lines
- Insurance companies that make you rejustify things that will never change over and over - i.e. need for certain meds
- Politicians, in general
- Scarves with ends flapping in my face
- Dirty eyeglasses
- People who surrender dogs for no good reason.
- Repeat drunk drivers allowed to have access to drive (like the guy in Nebraska who just had his 14th DUI arrest).
- Reporters who ask grieving people how they feel
- Getting zoomed by a flying bat while sitting outside
- Getting stung by yellow jackets
- Cell service that doesn't work
- People who hurt kids or animals
- Driving in ice
- Dead cell phone battery
- Eyeshadow that creases
Some Of My Least Favorite Things On YouTube!
This May Not Be The Dr. Phil Show...
But It's Great Therapy!