45 is racist and so are most of his supporters
Old Man Trump
It's time to tell the truth
So, our illustrious leader just called Haiti and other African nations ‘sh*tholes.‘ He then went on to say that he wanted more people from Norwegian countries here which is being celebrated by neo-Nazis The question has never been whether 45 is a racist. That's a known entity. His history is replete with racism.
- 45's father was arrested and arraigned at a KKK RALLY.
- Woody Guthrie wrote a song describing Donald Trump's father as a racist slumlord. The first line says: "I suppose that Old Man Trump knows just how much racial hate He stirred up in that bloodpot of human hearts." "He thought that Fred Trump was one who stirs up racial hate, and implicitly profits from it,” the scholar, Will Kaufman, a professor of American literature and culture at the University of Central Lancashire in Britain, said in an interview." Guthrie rented from Fred Trump. They had words about his treatment of Blacks.
- In 1973, Richard Nixon's justice department investigated 45 because: "Coming from the administration of Richard Nixon, who was hardly a civil rights agitator, the complaint was based on an investigation that found four different Trump employees confirming that applicants for leases were screened by race." 45 was the President of the Trump organization. he hired notorious gay hating homosexual Roy Cohn, made infamous by Senator Joe McCarthy. The article states that they used the word welfare and black interchangeably and smeared the government with terms like "storm troopers” and “Gestapo.” 45 complained in the press of “reverse discrimination” and alleged a “nationwide drive” to force landlords to “rent to welfare recipients.” The Urban League had to force 45 to submit tenant openings and to accept black applications.
- In 1989 a jogger was raped in Central Park. 5 African American and Latino youth were accused and confessed after hours of coercion by the cops. 45 took out full page ad calling for their execution. Yet, they were exonerated by DNA and the confession of Matias Reyes. 45 has never apologized. And as late as 2016 double-down on his racism by calling the men guilty.
- Also in 1989, he told Bryant Gumbel Blacks have a tremendous advantage over a well-educated Whites in terms of the job market…if I was starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I really do believe they have the actual advantage today. “ Even though the research clearly showed that Blacks are a disadvantaged group in 1989.
- In 1991, John O'Donnell wrote a book where he quoted 45 as saying, "“ Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.” In 1997, he confirmed the quote to Playboy.
- When Barack Obama became President, 45 was on the frontlines of the 'Birther' movement. He claimed the 44th President's birth certificate was a fake.
- The latest is his remarks about Charlottesville and his refusal to disavow white supremacists during his election and subsequent presidency. His constant attacks on Latino immigrants is another sign of his racial animosity.
The evidence is clear. 45 is a Racists, if not a card-carrying white supremacist. So, the obvious question now goes to those evangelicals and whites who support him. Are you brave enough to admit his racism. Or, are you going to cling to the thread of belief that he is not a racist?
White evangelicals can no longer hide their racist ideals because 80% of them voted for him. Let's keep calling out them and their President's potty of a mouth.
© 2018 Bruce Bean