5 Signs You Are Being Spied On
Large Binoculars For Spying on Targets
Am I Being Spied On?
The number one thing that people wonder when there is a suspicious white van within close proximity of their house is: Am I Being Spied On?
If you really want to know if people are watching you, then you must first identify the signs of a spy op (operation) going on in your neighborhood.
Be observant and pay attention to the following signs:
A Suspicious Van Seen in Neighborhood
5 Signs You Are Being Spied On
- There is an unmarked vehicle sitting in close proximity of your home. The odds that you are being surveilled greatly increases if it stays there for over a 24-hr period. If there is a commercial logo on the van, it could be a government agency that can afford such amenities.
- Check for a watcher with binoculars. If there is a vehicle, check to see if there is a person sitting in the driver seat with binoculars pointed in your direction. It is also possible that someone is watching you from a nearby house or apartment.
- Are there suits and shades constantly walking in front of your house? Government agents wear 2 or 3-piece suits, and will also be wearing sunglasses. This obvious tell will give it away if you are being watched.
- Is there a GPS beacon on your car? No agent will put a GPS on the driver side to be found. Run your fingers along the underside of the passenger side or check the rear of the vehicle. This may be difficult to perform if you are being watched from a surveillance vehicle.
- Do you hear the recorder “click” when you make phone calls? If it sounds like there is someone else on the line during a phone call, you will need a secure phone line. Pick up a pay as you go phone from a gas station if you need a quick number that is not already tapped. Only problem is that your loved ones phone lines have already been compromised as well.
Spies Follow Too Closely
Precautions to Identify Spies:
- If you think someone is following too closely, stop or pause to allow them to pass. But be prepared, this is the time that a fight will break out. If the spy bumps into you, he either picked your pocket, or he placed a bug on you. Now he can trail you via a homing device.
- If you are walking in public, take a right, then another right, a left, and then a right. If the spy is still behind you, then continue on to the nearest police precinct. Be prepared to wait a while. A good spy is patient, and has nothing better to do than to follow you around indefinitely.
Don't Wind Up in a Casket
Do You Want to Get Away Safely?
Most spy thrillers don't end well for the civilians. It is just a fact of life. Casualties happen, and governments cover them up with well-worded cover stories. Don't be swept under the rug, like those other innocent bystanders.
The best way to stay out of harm's way is not to get involved with nefarious deeds in the first place.
So take heed to the following advice:
- Get an honest job. Never do anything illegal. Pay all of your taxes.
- Don't work for shady people with offshore bank accounts.
- Never work for power-hungry madmen bent on destroying the world.
- Don't respond to phishing emails requesting personal information.
Read Part 2: How to Escape from a Spy Without Detection
- How to Escape from a Spy Without Detection
What do you do if you are being tracked by a spy? So many people ask this question as they are living a life on the run. Take this simple advice to escape a spy without detection.