ArtsAutosBooksBusinessEducationEntertainmentFamilyFashionFoodGamesGenderHealthHolidaysHomeHubPagesPersonal FinancePetsPoliticsReligionSportsTechnologyTravel

5 Things You Can Do To Prepare For The Impending Economic Collapse

Updated on August 15, 2014

Here are 5 things you can do to prepare for the economic collapse.

Here are 5 things you can do to prepare for the economic collapse.

These 5 strategies are recommended by Fernando Aguirre, who experienced the Argentina’s economic collapse when living there in 2001.

1. Buy Gold and Silver

Gold and Silver have value, since they are a limited resource and since they are used in so many different applications, including technology.

I’ve been telling people that they need to get their money out of a bank and then buy gold and silver. They’ll usually reply “banks are insured, my money’s safe”.

This is not true. Your money is NOT SAFE in a bank. There might be a safe in the bank, but the money is not safe and it being insured by the government doesn’t mean anything.

The Federal Government will Not Help You

The federal government doesn’t care about you. Look at what happened with the bailout: $700 billion was lent to the banks and lending institutions that created the whole economic mess that we are currently experiencing in America.

Get your money out of the bank. Today. Put 70% of that money into buying gold and silver. The remaining 30% put into a credit union.

Credit unions actually have their money at their credit union. Banks, on the other hand, only have a small percentage, maybe 10% of your and other people’s money, at the bank. The rest they earn interest on in the stock market, while further devaluing the dollar by lending out money that they don’t have, since banks can lend out 9X the amount of money they actually have in the bank.

An Economic Collapse means big changes

When the economic collapse comes to America, just as it did in Argentina, your money at the bank will not be insured. You probably will only be able to withdraw a small amount every day. This is what happened during the economic collapse in Argentina–the money was not insured and residents could only withdraw a small amount each day.

2. Stock up on food

During the economic collapse, food prices will soar. Why? Because the dollar will be devalued. A loaf of bread will probably cost $150. Buy now and save money.

Food, especially food that lasts, like canned food or dried sealed nuts and seeds, has value. Money, because the value of it fluctuates depending on what the banksters and federal reserve are doing, has little value and even less certainty.

Survival Supplies: Food and Water

Have a month supply of water. Keep high protein, long lasting foods, like almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, in a safe, dry container. Buy these seeds and nuts raw and unsalted.

3. Prepare an Emergency Kit

This includes flashlight, camping gear, camping stove, and anything else you feel you might need. Do an online search for “emergency supplies” “survival supplies for economic collapse” and “bugout bag”.

4. Protect Yourself

Develop an action plan to protect yourself. Consider buying a knife, taser and pepper spray. Learn some karate moves and self defense techniques by watching YouTube videos. If you want, buy other weapons. Do what needs to be done in order to protect yourself and your loved ones.

5. Prepare for Change

Once the U.S. economy collapses, everything will change. This is likely to happen so fast that you will experience shock, then a series of emotions that follow: denial, despair, frustration, fear, and other emotions.

The key to change is that you need to prepare yourself to adapt. Be flexible. You will be confronted with having to make radical decisions with limited time.

One way to prepare for change is to find a support system. Gather with family and friends whom you care about and plan strategies of what to do. Select a leader or create a method of voting for ideas and action strategies.

Plan Now for America’s Economic Collapse

If you don’t believe that the U.S. economy will collapse, I encourage you to Google “America economic collapse” and also search on YouTube for “economic collapse America” and watch videos. Educate yourself.

YouTube offers numerous videos by professionals who are warning of economic collapse and they are not trying to sell you survival gear. They are economic forecasters who are warning you. It’s time to listen to them and, more importantly, take action.

Share this with people you care about.


The NEW WORLD ORDER Is Being Crafted Now!

3 Things You Need to Survive the Coming US Economic Collapse

25 Things To Have Ready for the Coming US Economic Collapse

The First 12 Hours of a US Economic Collapse

17 Signs That Most Americans Will Be Wiped Out by the Coming Collapse

Economi Collapse - When Will It Begin?

Comments

    0 of 8192 characters used
    Post Comment

    No comments yet.