- Politics and Social Issues
A Simple Civics Quiz
A simple quiz for all American citizens. These are 10 questions or items every citizen should know or be taught.
- Feb. 2017
- Have you read the Constitution from cover to cover? And understood it?
- What are the three branches of government? And the separation of powers?
- What is the Bill of Rights?
- What is the 1st Amendment?
- What is the 2nd Amendment?
- What is Federalism?
- What is the separation of Church and State mean?
- What is the Amendment process? How many Amendments?
- What is the oath of office?
- What is the definition of a Country?
- Self evident.
- Executive, Legislature and Judicial. Checks and balances.
- First 10 Amendments are the Bill of Rights.
- Freedom of speech, of religion and of assembly and of the press...
- Right to own firearms.
- The 10th Amendment is the limit place on the power of the Federal government.
- The establishment clause prevent the State of creating a national religion.
- Amendment process require two thirds majority of House and Senate or of States majority. 27.
- The oath - "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." So help me God.
- A country is defined by its borders, language and culture.
For A Detailed Explanation...
- American Civics 101
A basic primer on Civics every American should learn.
Every American citizen has the duty to learn our Constitution and our rights. It is the only sure way to preserve our way of life for posterity.