- Politics and Social Issues»
- Africa Political & Social Issues
Al Gore and Peter Popoff use the same scam!!
Al thinks you are a dumb ass!!
Just as Rev. Peter Popoff did in the 1980's by swindling his mindless congregation of their money by swaying them into beleiving he could fix their woes with divine intervention, after the tithes were turned in of course. Al Gore is purporting the same kind of lies. The only difference is, it is Mother Earth who has a terrible illness this time. He goes on forever like a big dumb mono-toned robot about greenhouse gases and poor polar bears taking the eternal dirt nap. He has made a big dumb mono-tone robot movie that discusses this in minute extraordinarily boring detail, non-factual and misinformative detail. I will fall asleep if I type the name so I will not.
Now the eco friendly Gore has sponsored a supposed world wide concert called Live Earth. This was expected to raise awareness of global warming and line Gores pockets so that he could bail his dope head son out of the county jail. By the way, no damn way that hybid car was doing 100 MPH for an hour.
For the record, not one of these concerts or one single performer were "unplugged" as I understand the facts. Which means, they probably did not ride a bike to the stage either, which burned fossil fuels that pollute the Earth and causes greenhouse gases according to Gore and his band of idiots. I also suspect that the majority, including Al Gore, if not all of these morons were flown via airplanes to their respective gigs. This also causes the same detrimental gases and hurricanes that are destroying the planet. We all know there were no hurricanes, floods or droughts prior to the invention of the internal combustion engine.
Call me a conclusion jumper to-er, but I just can't beleive for one second that Snoop Doggy Dogg gives a shizzle about global warming awareness. I firmly believe he and most of the other acts (an ironically poinient word) were doing just that, acting for a paycheck. They were all expecting an audience in the "Billions" so they were looking for exposure of themselves not the bogus cause.
Then Gore introduces his 7 point pledge to become carbon neutral: (Taken from Wikipedia) My rebuttal to each bullet point is listed below.
- To demand that my country join an international treaty within the next 2 years that cuts global warming pollution by 90% in developed countries and by more than half worldwide in time for the next generation to inherit a healthy earth;
- To take personal action to help solve the climate crisis by reducing my own CO2 pollution as much as I can and offsetting the rest to become 'carbon neutral;'
- To fight for a moratorium on the construction of any new generating facility that burns coal without the capacity to safely trap and store the CO2;
- To work for a dramatic increase in the energy efficiency of my home, workplace, school, place of worship, and means of transportation;
- To fight for laws and policies that expand the use of renewable energy sources and reduce dependence on oil and coal;
- To plant new trees and to join with others in preserving and protecting forests; and,
- To buy from businesses and support leaders who share my commitment to solving the climate crisis and building a sustainable, just, and prosperous world for the 21st century.
#1. Penalizes the USA and no other countries, if it did penalize them they would tell us to get bent.
#2. Like flying in private jets and heating and cooling Al's 15,000 sq. ft. home.
#3. Don't need any more power stations, just ask Californians, if you can get in contact with one of them between rolling blackouts.
#4. See #2
#5. Ahhh, just what we need more laws. Instead of enforcing the ones we have IE: immigration and illegal aliens.
#6. Is there anybody, with the exception of desert dwelling Obi Wan Kinobi types, who can't look out a window and see a tree?
#7. Just say it Al, "Send me some money and vote for me".
Al Gore forgot Popoff got his nuts punched and filed bankruptcy in 1987 when he was exposed as a huge fraud. Al is headed down the same road, but he has advisers leading him around day and night. Which brings us to the what has been called "disappointing" ratings for the event.
Because this stupid, so called, cause is a fallacy. It is a myth. Nobody is interested in getting bilked by Al Gore who is getting paid like Al Sharpton.